Clarification Text on the Law on the Protection of Your Personal Data
TURKUAZ ELEKTROTEKNİK (Data Controller), taking into account the safety of our valued user, fundamental rights and privileges, in particular the privacy of private life. In order to protect freedoms, within the scope of the obligation to inform, pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data* (the “Law” on personal data);
In accordance with the law, your personal data in accordance with the establishment of a service relationship as a Data Controller and a Data Processor, the continuity of service, the performance of our services, and the responsibilities arising from other laws as a company recorded and stored.
In this context, Business, in the capacity of Data Controller, discloses personal information in the Law; can obtain, record, preserve, update and rearrange in order to continue the contractual relationship, in cases where the relevant legislation allows, and thirdly; It will be able to explain, transfer, transfer, share and process in other ways listed in the Law.
Your personal data, name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, home address, T.R. your ID number, Tax Office and Tax Number, driver's license serial number, ID serial number, phone numbers, motor vehicle license plate, passport number, resume, photos, images and voice recordings, fingerprints, retina scan, IP address, e-mail address, hobbies, people you interact with, group memberships, family information, health information and records, health data, health institution records such as x-ray, MR, blood group, country-city - your zip code, age, gender, criminal record, bank account number, academic information, marital status, information about your children, emergency information, disability status, military service records, monthly premium and service certificate, pay slips, ; and data and information that identifies you directly or indirectly, including but not limited to the ones listed.
Your personal data, within the scope of the planning and execution of our company's human resources processes, recruitment, performance evaluation, creation and storage of the personnel file, exit interviews process; It is processed for purposes such as ensuring security within and around the company, by carrying out our other internal operational activities. In addition to the information that our company must obtain from its customers and customers' officials, it only provides the best service and product it aims to provide; he thinks it is necessary in order to provide processes, stores and transfers personal data and special quality personal data to the extent permitted by legal regulations. Personal data is collected within the scope of support services, purchase and sale (execution of commercial relations) received from real persons by our company. The people that our company has received support from, the real people with whom the company is in commercial relations for the continuation of the company, the real people who are obliged to receive services as per the law, and both the candidates for employment and the personnel employed; for;
. Constitution of the Republic of Turkey
- Labor Law No. 4857,
- SGK Law No. 5510,
- Law No. 6331 on Occupational Health and Safety,
- Law of Obligations No. 6098,
. Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102
. Tax Procedure Law No. 213 and Laws within the scope of tax liability
- According to the Personal Data Law No. 6698 and the regulations,
- In the inspections carried out by the Ministry of Labor and SGK Inspectors,
- In the audits to be carried out by the Social Security Institution
. Audits by Tax Offices and Inspectors
To contact the database when necessary,
- For statistical studies,
- To be submitted to relevant institutions and organizations in training, reservation and incentive applications,
- Also, to present in court and expert reviews,
- Local Law Enforcement and Organized Industryi Your personal data can be processed, stored, and where the law is unlawful, to be submitted to the law enforcement if requested. It can be transferred to a certain extent and can be deleted or destroyed at the end of the periods determined by the law.
Moreover, our Company may process your personal data for other purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law, and to the extent that it is limited to these data processing conditions.
Öprivate personal data; race, ethnic origin, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction With its data on its identity and security measures refers to biometric and genetic data.
As a rule, our company does not request and process sensitive data from its users. can be recorded. ÖFor example; The identity requested for the documented domain names is "religion" in your example. If there is a house and your religious belief is included, the purpose is Even if your special quality data is not recorded, it may be within the scope of special quality data as of the document it contains.
Your personal data is limited to the information required by the domain name registration authorities to be made public, in the domain name registration information, persons, institutions and organizations permitted by the legislation, and other &c;th; with persons; Legal units, financial advisors, experts and doctors within the scope of occupational health and safety, with whom we work together, such as our call center, in cooperation with our direct or indirect domestic and foreign affiliates, in order to carry out our company activities. ömeasures when necessary can be shared with our consultants and organizations.
Your rights, which you can exercise by applying to our Company within the framework of Article 11 of the Law, are reserved, without prejudice to the circumstances set forth in Article 28 of the
Law, entitled Exceptions :
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, request information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Third, where your personal data is transferred in Turkey or abroad; know people,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions set forth in Article 7 of the Law,
- The transactions made pursuant to the above articles (d) and (e) are the third; requesting people to be notified,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demanding the removal of your damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
It is possible for you to submit your other requests regarding your rights and the implementation of the KVK Law to our Company's Human Resources Department in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Our company will respond to your requests within this scope as soon as possible and as quickly as possible, depending on the nature of the request. will conclude it free of charge within thirty days. We would like to point out that we reserve the right to demand the expenses incurred by our company in order to fulfill your requests, according to the tariff specified in Article 13 of the Law, titled "Application to a Data Controller".
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
If you want to contact us, give feedback or manage your problems within the scope of KVKK, firstname.lastname@example.org You can send it to with a secure electronic signature.
In this context, your written applications on the subject can be accepted after the identity verification to be made by us. We would like to remind you that it will happen.
* Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677